Life Updates - TTC and Otherwise

I realize I have not been updating this blog as often as I make videos... I really want to get better about that. I re-read some of my posts and realized that I didn't post an update about my organic produce delivery service. I actually ended up getting a phone call from the company that failed us in January and they asked me to become a coordinator! That changed everything. As a coordinator, you get your organic produce for F-R-E-E. You can't compete with free, can you? We have been receiving produce from Annie's Buying Club for a few months now and I really am happy with them. Their customer service got much better! The reason there was such a huge communication gap the first time around was because the owner had just delivered a baby and she had a lot on her plate. Since I've been coordinating in our city, things have been running quite smoothly!


TTC Update: I finally came to terms with the fact that I can try to conceive again. What does that mean for our family??? Well, it means that both Jenna and I will be actively TTC'ing this year! How exciting! ♥ But, first things first. We are taking on a 60-day weight loss challenge to lose at least 20 - 30 lbs before we have another IUI cycle. Hopefully, the weight loss will help those babies STICK! ☺


We also made the decision to put our house up for sale this summer. SAY WHAAAAT?! Yes, we are taking the plunge. The market has not turned around just yet, but if we can get a decent offer on our house, we will be moving to Georgia as soon as this year! Originally, our plan was to stick around until I finished school, but we are both kind of tired of Florida and there really isn't anything holding us here. I can finish school in Georgia and actually, getting accepted to the medical school I have my heart set on would be so much easier as an in-state applicant anyway!


I think that's about all for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Booful.

Everything Happens for a Reason: How Celiac Disease Saved my Girlfriend's Life.

My Story; Our Story