I love my LGBT Family

I took a stand and made our story public several weeks ago, so that I could hopefully make a change in the lives of other same-sex couples who could be facing the same struggles as Liz and I faced with discrimination.  Liz wanted me to make a difference, and I think I did.  What I didn't expect, however, is the outpour of love and support that we received after I did that. Liz and I never did things expecting anything in return. We simply did them because we wanted to do the RIGHT thing always. We never once hesitated about making our story public, because we knew that even though it was potentially too late to make changes that could impact our lives, the changes were necessary. We were both very passionate about ending discrimination against same-sex couples and families, and Liz was so proud of me/us for being able to do our part for our LGBT community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Booful.

Beautiful Angel

A letter to my son, Jason Sebastian ♥